dbrick in the cut

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Keep it Clean

I apologize to anyone I may have offended in my last blog when I spoke of "pussy." I did, however, refer to that word in the context of a conversation and would not have brought it up if it had not happened. It was merely an attempt at a commentary on adolescence. I also didn't think that the little girl meant "cat" because she first asked me if I have a girlfriend. After I responded "yes," she immediately asked if I "like pussy." I don't know about you, but I usually don't ask someone if they have a girlfriend and then ask if they like cats. Such filthy, lewd, bawdy, and inappropriate subjects will not be discussed as long as this blog exists (ok mom).
I'm going to Osaka, Japan tomorrow for a "visa run." I guess I get in, go to the Korean Embassy, apply, come back the next day and get my visa. I'm going to make a long weekend out of it and treat myself to a decent time. The school gave me 200,000 won to spend and I'm sure I'll have no problem spending it. Especially in Japan. My first stop, after the Embassy, will be a Ramen noodle shack. mmmmmmm...Ramen....
Everything is going well. I haven't gone out much and have spent a lot of time reading. It's been hot and rainy the past few days, so being outside kinda sucks.
Well, that's it. I have to go teach. I'll give you more when I return from Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home