dbrick in the cut

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'd like to clarify something. I don't really want my students to cry and I don't really wish for revenge upon these kids. I just get frustrated sometimes with the language barrier in the classroom. These kids often don't listen to a word I say and obviously make fun of me or talk behind my back in Korean. Some have even said that they don't like me to my face. I know I should expect this and not take it personally, which I don't most of the time. Some kids just get to me after a while. The last blog was just a illustration of my frustration with some of my students. Classroom management can be a pain in the ass with the wild classes, especially when they don't consider you to be a "real" teacher. Think about any foreign teachers you may have had or came in contact with when you were young. That's me now. I have a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home